Stateroom Armoire Trunk - Black
During the Belle Epoque period, dresses with elaborate designs, ceremonial uniforms and regal suits needed to be accommodated properly when traveling with their ownersthis gave birth to traveling closets. Early 19th C. French Louis Vuitton and Goyard trunk and luggage workshops exported to the traveling upper classes of the world. As trunk-making techniques became more advanced, these makers produced virtuoso examples of the French styles. Complete traveling closets were made to accommodate the elaborate dresses, suits, and uniforms of the Belle Époque. Inspired by originals from the turn of the century,
- A collection of nostalgic but highly practical trunk reproductions.
- This trunk reproduction of the 19th century original holds firm to its roots. With drawers and shelves coming one after another, storing personal effects will not be something to stress about.
- There is foldout shelf supported by a brass hardware and leather straps.
- For laundry and shoes, underneath there is a rattan compartment. Of the seven wheels, four have a lock mechanism.
- This is every collectors dream. An armoire to store away trinkets and treasure, a storage to hold your fantasies.
- Materials: Wood, leather, metal and rubber
- Colour: Black
- W 60 X D 50 X H 130 CM
|Dispatch Timing||Normally dispatched within 3 business days|
|Notes||This item comes with 12-Months Manufacturer Warranty|
Dimensions: 600W x 500D x 1300H (mm)
(CODE: ZNTS197550637062 )