Replica Panton Chair - Plastic - White - set of 2
$ 398.00 $ 298.00
This item is currently Out of Stock.
*Cash Back Rebate. Additional Cash Back 2-5% Applies To This Product*
S or Panton Chair - Replica S Panton Chair designed in 1967 by Verner Panton
- premium quality strong and durable PLASTIC
- width 49cm x depth 40-45cm x height 85cm
- seat height 48cm
- we stock WHITE AND BLACK ONLY but other colours can be pre-ordered
- This a replica Panton Chair originaly designed in 1959.
- This chair will arrive completely assembled and ready to use.
- The Panton Chair (Danish: Pantonstolen) is an S-shaped plastic chair created by the Danish designer Verner Panton in the 1960s. Beautiful and the world's first moulded plastic chair, it is made to be one of the best pieces or masterpiece of Danish design. The chair was included in the 2006 Danish Culture Canon.
Package Deals: Choose one of our package deals to receive discount on pricing and shipping (win, win!)
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.
Dimensions: 490W x 450D x 850H (mm)
(CODE: UT12RDPC011PLASTICWHITEX2 )