Replica Harry Bertoia Diamond Chair - black powdercoat + back cushion - various colour cushions - black - set of 2
This item is currently Out of Stock.
*Cash Back Rebate. Additional Cash Back 2-5% Applies To This Product*
- quality powdercoted steel frame
- seat made out of PU
- width 84cm x depth 66cm x height 84cm
- seat height 45cm
- black powdercoated steel frame with black or white PU seat & back cushion.
- This beautifull Replica Diamond Chair is a famous design by Harry Bertoia and is also known as a "Replica Bertoia".
- The seat pad provides added comfort.
- We stock the Replica Bertoia with a black or white seat cushion. ( choice of other colours also available to order)
- Designed by Harry Bertoia in 1950 and faithfully reproduced here.
- Innovative, comfortable, and strikingly handsome!
- Unlike some of the other similar chairs our chair frame has a double wire edge for extra strenght.
Background about Harry Bertoia (1915 - 1978). Sculptor and designer, born in San Lorenzo, NW Italy. He emigrated to the USA in 1930, where he studied and taught painting and metal crafts at the Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI. He worked for the Evans Products Co, Venice, CA (1943-6), then established his own workshop in Bally, PA. Although he regarded himself primarily as a sculptor, he was known for his early Cubist-influenced silver coffee and tea services and for his furniture, most especially the Bertoia chair (1952), with its slender metal legs and frame, and mesh-like seat.
Package Deals: Choose one of our package deals to receive discount on pricing and shipping (win, win!)
Helpfull hints; Our photos are taken from our stock. Please choose carefully.
If not sure of anything, contact us.
Not sure of delivery cost? Please let us quote the best freight charge we can get.
Please read our "Shipping and Returns" policy.
Dimensions: 840W x 660D x 840H (mm)
(CODE: UT12BPJH8019BLAPCBLA2CUSHX2 )