Replica Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair - Beechwood/Natural Cord - Hamptons Furniture
*Cash Back Rebate. Additional Cash Back 2-5% Applies To This Product*
Designed in 1949 by Denmark's most renowned furniture designer Hans Wegner, the Wishbone Chair will certainly exceed all expectations.
Originally inspired by classic Chinese Ming chairs and also referred to as the Y chair or CH24 Y-stolen chair, the Wishbone chair is one of the most natural looking dining chairs or occasional chairs on the market today.
Our replica wishbone chair is premium quality. Unlike other inferior reproductions, the backrest on our Wishbone Chair is made from one solid piece of wood which has been expertly steam moulded to create that famous curve. It contains NO joins so will last longer. True to Hans Wegner's original specifications this piece is carefully crafted from solid beechwood timber with natural finish and a natural cord seat.
Widely utilised as a stylish dining or occasional chair in both contemporary and residential applications, this chair is a great piece.
- Premium Quality with a solid piece of wood expertly steam moulded to create the curved backrest
- Solid beechwood timber frame with natural finish,
- Natural cord seat,
- No assembly required, simply unpack from the box and enjoy,
- Dimensions : 58cm Length x 54cm Depth x 74cm Height, 44cm Seat Height. .
- Colour : Beechwood timber frame with natural finish and natural cord seat as advertised.
Dimensions: 580W x 540D x 740H (mm)
(CODE: SHFTICHRHWWBCHNAT )