George Nelson Cigar Lamp Pendant Light 33cm
$ 439.40 $ 371.80
The George Nelson Bubble Lamp series was first developed by Nelson in 1947 and were produced by Howard Miller in 1952. These unique pendant lights were designed by Nelson to eliminate glare, offering a diffused light by constructing the lamp using taut plastic over a steel wire-frame. The result is a balanced, warm glow of light.
The entire George Nelson Bubble Lamp Series is now part of a permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Available Sizes: Diameter 33cm x Height 53cm
- Available Colours: White
- Material: Polymer coccoon covering
- Globe: Not Included but compatible with any LED globe
- Cord Length: 250cm - Can be shortened to suit
- Cord Colour: Clear
- Canopy Colour: White
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Lamp Holder Colour: White
- Maximum Wattage: 40W
- Voltage: 240V
- Globe Base: E27
- Designer: George Nelson
- Handling gloves included to avoid fingerprints during installation
- Installation manual included
This product is a premium replica made from the highest quality materials. The product has been rigorously tested for quality control, throughout each stage of the production process. We offer a 'no questions asked' 30 day return policy on this product. If you are not 100% satisfied with it, you can return it for free. We guarantee your satisfaction.
Dimensions: 400W x 530H (mm)
(CODE: GOLTFOSGN6016 )